Whether it’s a lean and mean Camaro, an edgy BMW or a vintage roadster — the path to purchasing the car of your dreams lies just ahead.
It’s common knowledge that car costs continue to rise. In January 2018, average auto prices climbed 4 percent and the average price paid for a passenger vehicle in the U.S. hit a new record of $36,270, according to Cox Automotive, an automotive think tank. That’s one mountain many of us just can’t hike.
It’s difficult to cobble together a sufficient down payment and that means financing the rest. More than likely, the monthly payment will eat up a sizable portion of your paycheck.
But there is one way to save quickly and consistently to buy that sweet ride: enter Health Advantage Credit Union's Save to Win program. Save to Win is an award-winning, prize-linked savings program specifically designed for credit union members. It works just like a regular savings account except there’s opportunity to win prizes!
Here’s how it works:
- Open a 12-month Save to Win share certificate with at least $25.
- Keep making deposits into your share certificate during the 12 months.
- Every $25 deposit earns you an entry into the drawings, up to 10 prize entries per month.
- There will be prizes awarded each month, quarter, and in some states, annually.
- Prizes ranging from $25 to $5,000 will be awarded monthly and quarterly.
Some people need an incentive to start saving — Save to Win gives you just that. Get a jumpstart on saving for that dream car today. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
To learn more on how you can join Save to Win visit: healthadvantagecu.com/savetowin
« Return to "Blog"Go to main navigation