Why Health Advantage Credit Union?
Take Advantage of Life!
Health Advantage Credit Union offers a wide range of financial services to employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons who regularly work in the Healthcare Industry in the State of Michigan. Also, spouses of persons who have died while within the Healthcare Industry; employees of the credit union; retirees from the healthcare industry; members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons, may join the credit union.
Financial health for the health care industry
- Largest healthcare credit union in the state of Michigan
- Loans approved and out the door in 30 minutes or less
- Majority of Mortgage loans close in 30 days or less
- No transfer fees on credit card balance transfers
- ACH Warehouse credits posted immediately
- Youth Accounts that pay some of our highest rates
- Free credit score analysis
- Free Financial Education workshops
- We care about our Community
- Full service at both locations
Our Annual Scholarship Program
Health Advantage Credit Union awards scholarships annually in April. Our scholarship program is open to any high school senior or full-time college student (12 credit hours), who is a member of HACU.Go to main navigation