Health Advantage Credit Union offers a uniquely designed mortgage program for our medical and dental professionals. This mortgage program is also available to residents and fellows during their term of residency or fellowship and takes into consideration the burden of student loan debt.
Who is eligible?
- Medical Doctors or Surgeons (MD, DO, DPM)
- Optometrists (OD)
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Dentists (DMD)
- Dental Surgeons (DMD, DDS)
- Pharmacists Residents & Fellows¹
Features and Benefits
- Purchase of primary residence
- Up to 100% Financing
- Down payment and closing costs may be 100% gifted funds
- No PMI
- Consideration for Student Loan Debt²
- HACU Membership and Reserve on deposit (at time of closing)
- Up to $500 OFF Closing Costs³
Questions? Contact Amy or visit our State St location.
¹HAFCU's Medical and Dental Program is available to Residents and Fellows during the term of residency or fellowship (which includes candidates accepted for Residency), or up to 60 months after residency or fellowship. ²The program takes into account the potential increasing income as residents and fellowships advance in their chosen specialty and understand the considerations of their student loan debt burden and the eligibility to defer repayment. ³If your mortgage loan is over $200,000 you will receive a $500 credit. If your mortgage loan is under $200,000 you will receive $250 credit.Go to main navigation