We are committed to teaching youth good saving habits and have designed our youth products for the benefit of members age 20 and under.
Young Savers Account
Members age 20 and under will earn very competitive dividends from the first $1 deposited!
- Requires $5 on deposit in a regular savings account
- NO minimum balance
Do you struggle teaching your teens how to manage their money? We have the answer you’ve been looking for with our Spending Account!
Our Spending Account offers a customized product for your teen, age 13-17 years old, as they gradually develop their money management skills and establish a good foundation for a healthy financial future.
- Spending account requires a parent or guardian joint owner
Features and Benefits:
- Free Online, Mobile, and Bill Pay banking
- Free E-statements
- Free 24x7 telephone teller access
- No minimum balance
- ATM/Debit Card with unlimited transactions at Health Advantage ATMs, 6 free transactions at non HAFCU ATMs
Our Youth Share Certificate is for members age 20 and under
- $500 minimum investment
- $1,000 maximum investment
- Accrued dividends are transferred into regular shares monthly
- Only one Youth Share Certificate per Youth Account
We offer competitive rates and an easy online application through CU Student Choice. Student Loan Details
Other products and services that enhance our young members credit union experience!
These products may require joint ownership with a parent or guardian that has established credit. Health Advantage Federal Credit Union does not knowingly collect, nor is our web site designed or directed to use personal information from children under the age of 13 without containing verifiable consent from their parents. We do offer a "Youth" section on our web site that children can access external links to other sites that are age-appropriate. Should a child choose to submit information or questions to us, we would only use that information to respond directly to that child, seek parental consent or provide parental notice. No information would be stored.Go to main navigation