Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service
IDProtect® Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1 provides protection for you, joint account owners, your spouse, dependent children up to age 25 and parents living in the same household as the account owner, for any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world even if the event has nothing to do with your account at Health Advantage Credit Union. IDProtect® service is not available to a 'signer' or 'beneficiary' of the account who is not an account owner. IDProtect service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
IDProtect® Monitoring and Resolution Service is included with your Premium Checking Account. For less than 10 cents a day you, your joint owners, your spouse, your children under 25, and your parents living in the same household will receive the following:
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit File Monitoring3 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Report and Score4 – access to triple bureau credit report and sigle bureau credit score (registration/activation required)
- Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
Cellular Telephone Protection2
- Reimbursement for the cost of replacing or repairing stolen or damaged devices
- Covers the first 3 phones referenced on your bill
- Two (2) claims per year, up to $300/claim
- $50 co-payment
- Cellular bill must be paid through your Premium Checking Account.
1Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
3Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
4Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness