Why Health Advantage Credit Union?
Take Advantage of Life!
Health Advantage Credit Union offers a wide range of financial services to employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons who regularly work in the Healthcare Industry in the State of Michigan. Also, spouses of persons who have died while within the Healthcare Industry; employees of the credit union; retirees from the healthcare industry; members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons, may join the credit union.
Financial health for the healthcare industry
- Largest healthcare credit union in the state of Michigan
- Loans approved and out the door in 30 minutes or less
- Majority of Mortgage loans close in 30 days or less
- No transfer fees on credit card balance transfers
- ACH Warehouse credits posted immediately
- Youth Accounts that pay some of our highest rates
- Free credit score analysis
- Free Financial Education workshops
- We care about our Community
- Full service at both locations
Health Advantage Credit Union awards scholarships annually in April. Our scholarship program is open to any high school senior or full-time college student (12 credit hours), who is a member of HACU.
Health Advantage Federal Credit Union is a local credit union committed to serving the healthcare industry. We are actively involved in the community and are looking for individuals who have a passion for helping others. We also feel our employees are the heart of the Credit Union, so we look for positive individuals who have a drive to connect with others and create dynamic teams.
|Date||Career Opportunities||Job Type||Location|
To access Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan's machine-readable files, click the link above to download the table of contents that contains web addresses for the .Json format files with in-network negotiated rates and out-of-network allowed amounts and historical billed charges. You will need to copy the URLs in the table of contents and paste in your browser to download the machine-readable files.
Go to main navigation